Tender Mexican shredded pork, great for tacos
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ~4lbs Boneless Pork Shoulder / Boston Butt (Or ~5lbs bone-in)
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Cup Orange Juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- Mix together the Dry Rub and rub it into the outside of the pork
- Cook the pork in a Slow Cooker for 10 hours on low or 7 hours on high
- Shred the pork
- Transfer the pork into a hot frying pan, with a little bit of juice. Fry for 4-6 minutes, until slightly browned and crisp. Hint: Do this in batches so that there isn't too much pork or juice, as the goal is for the pork to get a little crispy.
- When the pork reaches the desired texture, transfer it to a serving bowl and top with the remaining juice.
- Serve on tacos!